When you love what you do, where does work end and play begin?
We're more than just a hardware company. Creativity and innovation continue to drive us forward in our belief that we can create groundbreaking systems and experiences that incorporate beautifully crafted software solutions with our innovate mobile and wearable devices.
We have no limits, we define them. And we need you to make it happen.
A company's benefits have come to mean much more than basic health insurance and retirement plans. At Jawbone, we provide a strong basic benefits package, but recognize that your overall health and happiness is essential to our culture of creativity and growing arsenal of innovative gadgets. Our benefits exist to take care of the whole you, whether that means physically, emotionally, financially, or socially.
Cool toys to play with
Plenty of vacation time
Fun corporate culture
- All locations
- San Francisco
- New York
- Senior Visual Designer - Apps (Mobile and Tablet) San Francisco, CA, United States
Finance & Accounting
- Stock Administrator / Payroll Administrator San Francisco, CA, United States
- Tooling engineer China, China
- Sr. Technical Program Manager - Lifestyles Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Firmware Test Engineer Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Senior EFFA Hardware Engineer Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Senior Manager of Regulatory Compliance Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Sensor Technology Manager Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Sr. Analog IC Design Engineer Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Test Engineer, Electrical Engineering Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Admin Supervisor China, China
- Material specialist China, China
- Quality Assistant China, China
- Quality Engineer China, China
- Reliability Engineer/Sr. Reliability Engineer China, China
- Sr. Manager Process and Manufacturing Engineering China, China
- Supplier Development Engineer China, China
- Supplier Quality Engineer - Battery China, China
- Supplier Quality Manager China, China
- Testing Engineer China, China
- Asia Business Planning Analyst China, China
- Manager, Indirect Procurement San Francisco, CA, United States
- Information Systems Sr. Manager (APS, Finance, SCM) Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Data Engineer San Francisco, CA, United States
- Front End Software Engineer San Francisco, CA, United States
- Lead Automation Test Engineer San Francisco, CA, United States
- Principle Software Engineer - Infrastructure San Francisco, CA, United States
- Senior DevOps Engineer San Francisco, CA, United States
- Senior Software Engineer - Android San Francisco, CA, United States
- Senior Software Engineer - Platform San Francisco, CA, United States
- Senior Software Engineer - Web San Francisco, CA, United States
- Senior Software Engineer - Platform Seattle, WA, United States
- Software Development Engineer in QA Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Sr. Embedded Applications Engineer Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Sr. Embedded Engineer - Bluetooth Technologies Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Sr. Embedded Engineer - WiFi Technologies Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I just submitted my application, what happens next?
You put time and effort into applying, so our recruiting team will make sure your application receives the attention it deserves. Due to the volume of applications received, we unfortunately are not able to respond to all who apply. However, if we see a clear match for our open positions, our Recruiting team will get back to you to discuss next steps.
2. How can I check the status of my application?
Currently we are using the Jobvite application tracking system. If you wish to check the status of your application you may login to Jobvite at any time.
3. Several jobs on the Jawbone career site interest me - can I apply to more than one?
Yes, if you feel you would be an excellent candidate for more than one of our open positions, please submit a separate application for each position that interests you.
4. What is the interview process like at Jawbone?
Some companies take pride in putting candidates through an exceptionally lengthy interview process. At Jawbone, we do it differently. We respect your time, so our process is very throrough, yet also efficient. You may be joining us for a Skype chat, participating in onsite interviews, or taking a coding challenge. After each interview round, we let you know exactly where things stand.
5. Do employees receive free or discounted Jawbone products?
Yes, this is one of the best perks about working at Jawbone! As part of our onboarding process, we gift our current products to new employees. In addition, we have an excellent Employee Discount Purchase Program. We can't share the specifics with applicants, but it's a sweet deal!